- Today's Lunch Menu for Friday July 31, 2009
Soup: Chilled Spicy Tomato- $4.75, $5.25 w/Quince's hand-made bread.
Salad: Mixed Greens, Beets, Walnuts and Goat Cheese Drizzled with a Raspberry Vinaigrette - $6.75
- Wild BC Sockeye Salmon with Caper Aioli and Cucumber on Quinces' Challah
- Chipotle Flat Iron Steak with Carmalized Onion, Grilled Mushroom and Roma Tomato on our Baguette
- Organic Roasted Chicken with Pesto, Carmalized Onion and Roma Tomato, and Mozarella on our Country Rye
- Grilled Vegetables: Eggplant, Zucchini and Red Bell Pepper with Mozzarella and Goat Cheese on our Country Rye
Warmed Ham and Cheese with Roma Tomato on Quinces' Famous Croissant
Quince Express: Fresh in the fridge/freezer today: Duck Confit, Cinnamon Marinated Duck Breast, Spring Vegetables, Prosciutto Wrapped Scallops.
Let us know if you have any special requests.
Give us a call to see what's available in our Quince Express: 604-731-4645
Quince Bakery - Baguette Crostini, Raisin Crostini, along with our usual Country Rye, Habanero Bread Sticks & the Best Baguettes in town.... Go to our Weekly Schedule.
Upcoming Cooking Classes & Events
Check our website for updates! www.quince.ca and click on 'Studio'
- Gift Certificates - available for any amount, for our store or cooking classes.
All feedback welcome - email@example.com